Welcome to the 3rd Manufacturing Engineering & Facility Management Summit
Designed alongside the likes of Bayer, AstraZeneca, and Catalent, this industry-focused forum allows you to discuss novel cutting-edge technologies, the latest approaches of engineering modular, flexible facilities and address the supply chain crisis.
With 22+ hours of content, 2 interactive workshops, and over 2 hours of networking with key industry leaders, this comprehensive forum will uniquely combine leaders in the manufacturing, engineering, and facilities fields in one setting to share lessons learned, case studies, and advancements in the field. With an emphasis on visualizing the facility of the future and the latest experiences of engineering flexible facilities, evaluating novel technology innovations to enhance your predictive maintenance programs, moving to a paperless workspace, and enhancing collaboration with stakeholders, particularly in a remote world, this unique peer-led summit will enable you to maximize your productivity and efficiency and form meaningful collaborations with partners.
Join us in May to reconnect with your peers and gain practical takeaways to improve your engineering, facility, and operational capabilities!
Attend this focussed summit to learn from the fields pioneers who’ll be sharing their experience and advances in:
- Gain an understanding of the challenges and opportunities of implementing new technologies in Pharma 4.0, including enhancing predictive maintenance systems and artificial intelligence to increase efficiency and sustainability
- Hear from leaders in the field as they discuss the use of augmented reality and robotics in manufacturing, and where they imagine these technologies will fit in in five years
- Learn about the current supply chain crisis and discuss how to overcome disruption in your supply chain, a lack of workers in the manufacturing field, how to maintain your lead time, and working with regulatory bodies to address post-approval regulatory changes.
- Discuss methods to prioritize sustainability in the manufacturing field, including efforts to achieve Carbon Net-Zero by 2030
- Hear from our expert speakers as they discuss methods to move towards modular, flexible facilities, using single-use equipment, moving towards multi-product modalities, continuous manufacturing, and localized, personalized medicine.