World Class Engineering & Predictive Maintenance to Deliver a Reliable, Capital Efficient & Sustainable Biopharma Manufacturing Operations
The 3rd Manufacturing Engineering & Facility Management Summit is your definitive discussion and networking forum. Meet 60+ peers, including Bayer, AstraZeneca, Evolve Bio to:
- Gain an understanding of the challenges and opportunities of implementing new technologies in Pharma 4.0, including enhancing predictive maintenance systems and artificial intelligence to increase efficiency and sustainability
- Hear from leaders in the field as they discuss the use of augmented reality and robotics in manufacturing, and where they imagine these technologies will fit in in five years
- Learn about the current supply chain crisis and discuss how to overcome disruption in your supply chain, a lack of workers in the manufacturing field, how to maintain your lead time, and working with regulatory bodies to address post-approval regulatory changes.
- Discuss methods to prioritize sustainability in the manufacturing field, including efforts to achieve Carbon Net-Zero by 2030
- Hear from our expert speakers as they discuss methods to move towards modular, flexible facilities, using single-use equipment, moving towards multi-product modalities, continuous manufacturing, and localized, personalized medicine.
Expert Speaker Faculty Includes:
Vice President Site Engineering Berkeley, Bayer Pharma, Biotech
Senior Director of Engineering & Facilities
Kiromic Biopharma Inc
Vice President, Corporate Facilities, Engineering & Capital Projects, Co-Founder
Proud to Partner With:
What people have said after attending events in the Manufacturing & Facility Management Series
"We had some really good, meaningful conversations and I think everyone learned something"
Senior Facilities Asset Assistant, Past attendee at Assets & Facility Management series, Regeneron
"The speakers were outstanding, the topics were relevant, the vendors were innovative" - Craig Doerfert, Director of Facilities Operations, Bio-Rad Laboratories
"I think the event was outstanding, I learned a great deal and came away with some great contacts" - Eddie Luchs, Director, FacilitiesOmniome Inc.